Winter 2018 Roster
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland.."
Yep - It is that time of the year again!! And to get your holiday spirits (and Santa's lists) in order, we have gathered our winter 2018 roster, including our trustworthy holiday scents that will never get old, as well as a few new exciting additions!
Take a look below for a quick guide on each Winter Wonderland Collection scent we have to offer this year!
*Oldies, but always goodies*
- Mistletoe: a festive pine scent with top notes of fir needle and apple.
- Cranberry Marmalade: a luscious blend of tart cranberries, spiced apples, and fresh California orange peel.
- Pomegranate Cider: if you prefer a little twist, then pomegranate cider is for you. It starts with very strong, traditional apple cider notes, citrus, and rhubarb, but adds the tart and tangy kick of fresh pomegranate. It's very unique and highly addictive!
- Gingerbread: sweet and warm with a ginger kick, our gingerbread candle combines warm vanilla and spices for a homemade, fresh from the oven gingerbread scent.
- Blue Spruce: more complex than a typical Frasier or Douglas Fir, it's got a punchy, bright citrus note that is really pleasing. Capture the spirit of the holidays with this strong, true, and enchanting scent. You'll love this Christmas tree happy smell in your home!
- Snickerdoodle: a tasty treat with a characteristically cracked surface and cinnamon-sugar flavor, Snickerdoodle cookies are a year-round classic. In keeping with the heart of these light and delicious edibles, our Snickerdoodle has notes of sugar, cinnamon, honey, and butter, rounded out with a smooth base of creamy vanilla.
- Banana Nut Bread: the mouth-watering aroma of oven fresh banana bread. This delicious combination of walnuts, ripe banana, vanilla, and a touch of spice is sure to spark your appetite.
- Black Currant Tea: a complex tincture of currant, black tea, and enchanting floral overtones. A must try.
- Peppermint Kisses: combines the irresistible aroma of dark chocolate with mint essential oil to create a "true to life" scent of this much-loved winter candy.
- Coquito: this Puerto Rican delicacy is something not to be missed in your holiday gatherings! Combines coconut, cream, cinnamon bark, and vanilla, for a twist on the good old fashioned eggnog.
It's always a good idea to gift handpoured, eco-friendly, organic soy candles. Give the gift of handmade to yourself or someone you love this season.